- Support Journalism students in their effort to understand and participate in global citizenship.
- Underwrite our unique international program Journalism Without Walls – a training opportunity for developing international journalism skills.
- Secure the Center’s legacy to honor Marie Colvin for her bravery in bring us the real story, even as it cost her life.
- Invest in bringing accomplished international journalists to Stony Brook for the Marie Colvin Fellowship to teach, write, and share their professional wisdom.
How to Give?
- Contact Gail McCulloch, Director of Development to talk about your interest. She will help you match your passion to the best opportunity in News Literacy, Journalism, or the University at large. gail.mcculloch.edu or call 631-632-7745.
- Go online: Donate through the Stony Brook Campaign.
- Send a check made out to the Stony Brook Foundation:
- c/o Gail McCulloch
- School of Journalism – Center for News Literacy
- Stony Brook University
- N4047 Melville Library
- Stony Brook, NY 11794-1857
- Consider designating the Marie Colvin Center for International Reporting in your Will.
Impact of Giving on Scholarship Recipients: