- Support Journalism students in their effort to understand and participate in global citizenship.
- Underwrite our unique international program Journalism Without Walls – a training opportunity for developing international journalism skills.
- Secure the Center’s legacy to honor Marie Colvin for her bravery in bringing us the real story, even as it cost her life.
- Invest in bringing accomplished international journalists to the Stony Brook University School of Journalism for the Journalist in Residence Fellowship to teach, write, and share their professional wisdom.
How to Give?
- Contact Gail McCulloch, Director of Development to talk about your interest. She will help you match your passion to the best opportunity. Call 631-632-7745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go online: Donate through the Stony Brook Campaign.
- Send a check made out to the Stony Brook Foundation:
c/o Gail McCulloch
School of Journalism
Stony Brook University
N4047 Melville Library
Stony Brook, NY 11794-3384
- Consider designating the Marie Colvin Center for International Reporting in your Will.
Impact of Giving on Scholarship Recipients: